4,998 Total Views
*All our DOA Products are CLIA Waived / Certified
One Step Multi-Drug Urine Test Panel offers any combination from 2 to 16 drugs of abuse tests for 25 different drugs The Multi Drug Test containing a fentanyl test strip is not for sale in Canada.
The Drug Detection Combination
Drug 1 chart
Drug 2 chart
DOA Multi-drug Urine T-cup
- 2-16 Drug combinations can be tested
- Adulteration & Temperature Control enabled
- Consumer-Friendly & Easy to Use
- Test Result Time – 5 mins
Storage And Stability
- Store at 4 ºC ~ 30 ºC.
- Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat
- Do Not Freeze
One Step Multi-Drug Urine T-Cup is rapid urine screening test. The test is a lateral flow, one-step immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific drugs and their metabolites in human urine.
The assays are intended to verify intoxication in patients. They provide qualitative, preliminary test results. A more specific alternative chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary results are positive.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water before open the sealed pouch.
- The sample volume should be higher than the minimum urine level.
|Cat. No.||Test Item||Type||Specimen||Qualification|