4,146 Total Views
Dip Card / Cassette
*All our DOA Products are CLIA Waived / Certified
One Step DOA (Single Item) Urine Test Panels/Cassettes are intended for the qualitative detection of DOA markers and their principal metabolites in human urine at specified cut-off level. The Multi Drug Test containing a fentanyl test strip is not for sale in Canada.
The Drug Detection Combination
Drug 1 chart
Drug 2 chart
Storage And Stability
- The test devices should be stored at 4ºC~30ºC.
- The unopened test devices are stable until the expiration date printed on the package.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Do No Freeze
- Collect a urine sample in the urine collection cup. Urine specimens may be refrigerated at 2ºC~8°Cand stored up to forty-eight hours. For longer storage, freeze the samples at -20°C or below.
- Bring frozen or refrigerated samples to room temperature before testing. Previously frozen or refrigerated samples should be well mixed before analysis. Cloudy specimens should be centrifuged before analysis.
- Use only clear aliquots for testing